Healthy but Tasty Full English Breakfast
An absolutely delicious and healthy alternative to a traditional Full English – such a tasty dish with a kick!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
8 rashers of smoked bacon
Few sprays of Fry light
6 pork sausages, cut into bite-size pieces
350g cherry tomatoes
200g button mushrooms
1 tsp chilli flakes (add more for an extra kick)
150g baby spinach leaves
4 free range eggs
Freshly ground pepper
- Remove the fat from the bacon and grill to your desired crispiness.
- Meanwhile, heat a large frying pan over a medium heat and spray with Fry Light. Add the sausage pieces and fry for 3-4 minutes until cooked through and golden. Now add the tomatoes, button mushrooms and chilli flakes and fry for a further 3 minutes.
- Heat another frying pan over a medium heat and spray with Fry Light and fry your eggs. Season with pepper and a sprinkling of chilli flakes.
- Whilst the eggs are frying add the spinach to the sausage, tomatoes and mushrooms and mix through until the spinach has wilted. Season to taste.
- To serve, divide the sausage mix amongst 4 serving plates and top with the bacon and eggs. Enjoy!