Menier Triple Chocolate Cookies
These Menier triple chocolate cookies taste absolutely delicious and are very easy to make. Stuffed with chunks of dark chocolate, milk chocolate and white chocolate, they’re truly moreish!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
115g unsalted butter, room temperature
90g soft brown sugar
50g caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 large egg
140g plain flour
½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp cornflour
40g Menier cocoa powder
1 tbsp milk
75g Menier milk chocolate, broken into chunks
75g Menier dark chocolate, broken into chunks
75g Menier white chocolate, broken into chunks
1. Line two baking trays and set aside.
2. In a large bowl add the butter and sugars and mix with an electric whisk until pale and creamy. Add the egg and vanilla and mix thoroughly.
3. Now sift the flour, baking soda, cornflour and cocoa into the bowl and stir through. Add a tablespoon of milk and stir through half of the chocolate chunks.
4. Cover the bowl with cling film and place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
5. Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/350°F/gas mark 4.
6. Roll balls of the dough in your hands until smooth and place onto the prepared trays and gently press the remaining chocolate chunks on top.
7. Bake in the oven for approximately 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.