Herby Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon
A very quick easy breakfast but ever so fresh & flavoursome!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 3-5 minutes
8 thick slices of smoked salmon
8 large eggs
50g salted butter, cubed
1tbsp chopped fresh chives
1 tbsp fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
½ tbsp fresh mint, chopped
Sea salt & freshly ground pepper
Buttered toast, to serve
1. Preheat the grill to medium and place the smoked salmon on a baking tray.
2. Place the eggs in a bowl and whisk together, season with salt and pepper and add the butter.
3. Place the eggs into a heavy based pan and heat gently over a medium heat, stir with a wooden spoon. As soon as the scrambled eggs start to come together, remove from the heat.
4. Place the salmon under the grill to warm through.
5. Add the chopped herbs into the eggs and mix through.
6. To serve, place the buttered toast onto a plate and top with the scrambled eggs and smoked salmon, enjoy!