A very quick & easy supper dish that is also delicious and fresh!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
2 tbsp olive oil
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 fresh red chilli, de-seeded & finely chopped
12 cherry tomatoes
200g raw king prawns
½ fresh lemon, zest & juice
Small handful of fresh basil leaves
1. Cook the linguine as per packet instructions.
2. In a large frying pan heat the olive oil, add the garlic and chilli and gently fry on a low heat for 1 minute. Now add the cherry tomatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes.
3. Add the raw prawns and cook until pink then add the cooked linguine to the large frying pan with the lemon zest and juice stir through with the basil leaves.
4. Serve immediately, enjoy!
* Like these recipes check out Best Recipes @ Christmas on Amazon