Lemon Sole with a Herby Crust
A delicious quick & easy fish dish – perfect for a mid-week meal!
Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Cooking time: 10-12 minutes
1tsp olive oil
2 x 175g lemon sole fillets
4 tbsp breadcrumbs
Small bunch of flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
1 lemon, zest only
2 tbsp cheddar cheese, grated
300g/10 ½ oz new potatoes
Steamed green vegetables
1. Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/gas mark 5.
2. Drizzle olive oil over a baking tray and place the lemon sole skin-side down.
3. In a small bowl mix the breadcrumbs, parsley, lemon zest and cheese, scatter over the fish. Roast in the oven for 10 minutes until golden and cooked through.
4. Meanwhile, boil the new potatoes and steam the green vegetables.
5. Serve the lemon sole with the vegetables and a wedge of lemon, enjoy!