Linguine with Prawns, Chorizo & Rocket
A wonderfully delicious pasta dish full of flavour & perfect for summer!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
400g dried linguini
3 tbsp olive oil
2 garlic cloves, peeled & finely chopped
2 red chillies, deseeded & finely chopped
100g chorizo, thinly sliced
400g peeled raw prawns
200ml dry white wine
2 heaped tbsp sun-dried tomato puree
1 lemon, zest & juice
2 handfuls of flat rocket
Sea salt & freshly ground pepper
1. In a large pan cook the pasta in lightly salted water until al dente.
2. Meanwhile, in a large frying pan heat the olive oil, add the garlic, chilli and chorizo frying for 2 minutes. Now add the prawns and sauté them for 1 minute.
3. Add the wine and tomato puree, allow and to simmer for a few minutes.
4. Drain the pasta and add to the prawns and chorizo, squeeze in the lemon juice and add half of the rocket, season to taste.
5. Divide the pasta between four plates and sprinkle with lemon zest and the rest of the rocket leaves, enjoy!