These kebabs are absolutely delicious – juicy beef, crunchy nuts, oozing cheese and fresh herbs all encased in a crispy tortilla!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
400g minced beef
1 tsp ground cumin
Sea salt & freshly ground pepper
2 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for brushing
4 tbsp natural yogurt
4 flour tortillas
50g walnuts, chopped
125g mozzarella, drained & sliced
1 handful fresh mint, roughly chopped
1 handful of flat leaf parsley
4 spring onions, finely sliced
1 lemon, zest only
1. Preheat the grill to high. In a large bowl mix the minced beef with the cumin and a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Divide the mince into 8 sausage shapes and brush with olive oil.
2. Place the kebabs under the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden and tender.
3. Meanwhile place a tablespoon of natural yogurt onto each of the tortillas and spread with the back of a spoon. Then add equal quantities of the walnuts, mozzarella, mint, parsley, spring onions, lemon zest and a good sprinkling of pepper.
4. Place two kebabs on top of the tortillas and roll up tightly, tucking in the edges. In a large frying pan heat the oil and add the kebabs frying 1 minute on each side until golden brown and crispy.
5. To serve, cut the kebabs in half and serve with a summer salad and a wedge of lemon, enjoy!