Chorizo & Prawn Spaghetti with Lime
A super quick delicious dish that can be made in the time it takes to cook spaghetti!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 -12 minutes
1 fish stock cube
1 tbsp olive oil
2 cloves of garlic, peeled & finely chopped
100g/3½oz chorizo, cut into cubes
200g/7oz raw king prawns
2 tomatoes, chopped
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
1 lime, juice only
Salt & freshly ground pepper
Extra virgin olive oil, for dressing
1. Place the fish stock cube in a pan of boiling water and cook the spaghetti as per packet instructions.
2. In a large frying pan heat the oil and fry the garlic until it has softened. Add the chorizo and prawns and fry for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the tomatoes and red wine vinegar and cook for 2-3 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
4. Add the cooked spaghetti and stir through, drizzle with lime juice and season to taste.
5. To serve, divide between to serving plates and drizzle over some extra virgin olive oil, enjoy!