A delicious vegetarian starter which is full of flavour! It is easy to prepare and can be made ahead.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
4 Portobello mushrooms
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp pine nuts
2 tbsp pecorino cheese
1 handful flat leaf parsley
350g vegetarian haggis, sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas mark 6.
2. Place the mushrooms on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. Put in the oven for 5 minutes and then set aside.
3. Place the pine nuts, pecorino, breadcrumbs and parsley into a food processor and blend together.
4. Place a slice of haggis onto each mushroom and top with the breadcrumbs. Now place in the oven for 15 minutes.
5. To serve, place a mushroom on each serving plate with a watercress garnish. Enjoy!